Friday 11 January 2013

PostCard.


Hello! I´m going to talk about my postcard.

Dear Carlos,
How are you?I this holiday I would like to go sking in The Pirineos with my brother, and you?I hope this year you have a happy christmas with your family, friends and receive many gifts, chocolate and sweets! Happy holidays and new year!
                                           Vera
                                                                                                                          

                                 ---------------------------

Dear Vera,
I hope this year you have a veri happy christmas, with your family and loved ones, eating nougat, chocolate and many sweets. 
And I hope you recibe many presents and love.

                                                            Hugs, Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment