Tuesday 18 March 2014

France2014

HELLOOOO! I'm going to talk about France , this february I went to Normandy for to do a exchange.


Which is an Exchange?

The exchange consist in that two classes of schools from differents countries, and each student have a correspondent from the other class.
We go with the class travel to the school of other countrie for a week.
And the student lives in the house of his correspondent.
We do activities with the school,  learn the language...


What we do in France? 

This time we go to "Collège Lycée Marie-Joseph", in Trouville.
There we did a lot of things with our correspondent, my correspondet was Loane Margênetre, and I think her friends are Louise Lebey (the correspondet of Mar), Pauline Edorth (the correspondet of Julia) , Eden Sevestre (the correspondet of Carlos), Louis Champain (the correspondant of Nacho), Alienor Teissoniere (the corresponsl of Maria Colomina)...


The first day we traveled from Spain to France and at night they first met, that day I was very nervous.

The second day we went to met the school (it was very big, and you can lost there), afternoon we went to see Trouville. We went to dinner at McDonald´s, and after bowling, and I was the third.

Friday we went to Caen to visit a museum about the "Day-D"
Afternoon I went with Loane to a party in Louise´s house.

The best was the saturday's party in Alienor's house.
And then I sleep in her house, in sunday´s aftenoon we went to Deuville with more persons.


On Monday we went to "Mont Saint-Michel"

And the last day we went to Honfleur and did a class with they, we did a groups,  I did a spanish´s class, it was very funny.

In the afternoon I went with my correspondet and Corentin, the correspondant of Angela, Loiuse,  Capucine (the correspondet of Mar), we went to Trouville, then I went with Louise and Corentin to Deuville for dinner pizza, and then we did a ice skate, is was very very funny.



The worst was the leaving, because the last day we were all friends, so it was very difficult.
But we went at Paris.
We saw the Tour Eiffel, it was precious. 
But at the end of the day, we went to Paris Airport to return to Spain. 


The Opinion


In my opinion, this travel was INCREDIBLE, I learn a lot of french people, their culture and language, I did good friends...










No comments:

Post a Comment