Friday 5 September 2014

❁ Summer2014 ❁


Hiii!! Today I´m going to talk about my summer, I don´t do a lot of things but the things I do  I enjoyed so much

I went to the cinema with Paola, Esther and Naima to see The fault in our stars, SexTape, Bad Neighbours...

I went to a horse campament with Naima, Esther and Maria Colo, we are there one week, but I stay there for to  two weeks.
We did a lot of things, we were taught to bathe the horses, we did English classes...
I made many friends and one day we went to see a movie.



I went to Oporto, where I can saw a lot of things. ✈ ✈ ✈
My parents and me went to see the town, the library "Lello e Irmao" (this library can be seen in the movie Harry Potter), we take a boat to see the bridges, and more things...





ⒹⒺ

I went to Denia with Maria and my parents for five days.
We went to the beach, "La torre del Gerro"... and the fourth day we went to Jalance, they did something like a carnival. ☼☼☼








No comments:

Post a Comment