Thursday 23 October 2014

If my house was burning...

                         

Name: Vera
Age: 14
Ocupation: Student
Blog address: veraortin.blogspot.com

-My Phone                                                                 - Camera
-An album with photo                                                -The computer
- My dog                                                                    -My childwood teddy 
-Purse and passaport 


If my house was on fire, I would take my phone, so I could call someone who could help me.
I would take my family photos, because they are very special for me, we have a lot of photos, my childwood photos…

Also I would take my camera to take photos it is very important for me because my parents gave it to me for my birthday. My dog, Nina, I obsolutely would take it, because it is important for me, and I would take my family (my parents).

I would take my computer, there I have a lot of things (photos, videos, movies…) and it is important because I have a lot of memories there.

I obsolutely take my childwood teddy named “La Pequeña” It has this name because when I come from China my family gave it to me, and is from New York, so she have because I was “very little” and she was too, so we was similar in size and she has the same hair.

Finally I would take my purse, because later I need my money and my passaport because is my identification with the DNI so I need that for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment