Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Dream House


Hellooo! Today I´m going to talk about my dream house.

My perfect house has to be situated in the center of New York City or London. 
In this place it has to be in a lovely neighbor hood.
Where I have near plenty shops and cafés. I want a flat because I can see the sights of the city, a fifteen-minutes walk from my job. I would choose to live in a new building with a lipt.
I have to live very up, so I can see the sights. 


When you enter in the flat you can see a spacious living room with an open kitchen (where you can see the living room and dining). I love cooking so whether it be well-equipped.

On the left you can see a hallway with three doors, in the first room there is a bathroom, and in front of it there is a cinema room (there I have enough spacies with a sofa and a very big television) and the end of the corridor I´d have my bedroom. 


In my bedroom I´d have a big bed and beautiful windows. 
On the wall I´d have pictures (made by me, or bought) and lights (like the lights at christmas). On the bed sides I´d have a picture of my family, looking at me. 
I´d have a library with many books (I love to read).
I would´t have a garden, so in my house I´d have plants (roses, daisies...) 
In front of my bed there would be a closet and on the floor there would be a very soft carpet. 


2 comments:

  1. Your taste is awesome, as well as your drawing skills. Hahaha! You are so detailed in discussing about what kind of house you want to own and live in someday. Overall, it's a kind of home that is modern and fab. Go make it happen, Vera! Thanks for sharing that! I wish you all the best! ;)

    Adam Kripke @ ReCashNetwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a really nice idea of a dream house. You picked the perfect location too, as many people also dream of living in New York and London. Anyway, you have a great imagination. I hope that one day you will achieve that dream house of yours. Just keep believing and work hard! Take care!


    Devin Newton @ Indy Market Homes

    ReplyDelete