Monday 13 April 2015

Written Expression (Easter Homework)


Task 1 

a) 

Dear,  Jenny!

I´m so happy to talk with you, because I miss you so much.

How are you there? Here I´m so happy the last week I went to a speed-dating, that was incredible, I think is a good experience.

At the beginning I was nervous, and it was very little weird, but then it was so funny and very good experience, I met a lot of people during the day.

I met a very nice person, he was very pretty but that is not the only thing because he is a very nice person and we have many things in common, and when we are together I feel very good.

Finally we had time to exchange our telephone numbers, because we would like know better, so we´ll see this week-end.

I hope see you again soon!

Kisses, Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment